| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Deseret, Ut in February is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.4 °C (45.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -7.5 °C (18.5 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature range/ variation is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A feeble 12.7mm (0.5in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:09 long and the longest day is 11:11 long with an average length of 10:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Deseret, Ut February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Deseret, Ut, Usa
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Deseret, Ut:
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 344.1 kms (213.8 miles) NNW
- Golconda, Nv, Usa - 406.8 kms (252.8 miles) NW
- Elko, Nv, Usa - 313.7 kms (194.9 miles) NW
- Mcgill, Nv, Usa - 159.7 kms (99.3 miles) WNW
- Ely, Nevada, Usa - 162.6 kms (101 miles) WNW
- Las Vegas, Nevada, Usa - 376.4 kms (233.9 miles) SSW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 374 kms (232.4 miles) NNE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 305.9 kms (190.1 miles) NE
- Salt Lake City, Utah, Usa - 216.3 kms (134.4 miles) NNE
- Tooele, Ut, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.1 miles) NNE
- Grand Junction, Colorado, Usa - 386.6 kms (240.2 miles) E
- Fillmore, Ut, Usa - 58.6 kms (36.4 miles) E
- Zion Park, Utah, Usa - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) S